Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life Goes On..

Here it is the middle of September already. The summer is over, the kids are back in school and I wonder where does the time go? How fast it seems to pass me by. It is hard to believe my husband and I will be celebrating 27 years of marriage on Friday! Sometimes it seems we were just married and it is hard to believe 27 years have gone by. So many changes in 27 years and sometimes I wonder how did the years slip on by. Would have I done anything different? You the if I knew than what I know now kind of thing? I know things happen for a reason, but it still makes me wonder. I stand back and see my kids are growing up before my eyes and think back wasn't it just yesterday they were babies? It is hard to believe my oldest will be 24 in December and it is funny when he tells me he feels old! What does that make me? I remember when he was born and the joy that we felt our first born! Now he has grown into this fine young man and we are so proud of him! Our daughter has two more years of High School and our youngest well be going to High School next year. Wow where in the world has time gone? It seems to just fly right by me and I have to stop and think. So many changes. My parents are both gone now and that is still hard to ponder. The other day my husband told me it was grandparents day it made me cry. Than he said Kyle wanted to get flowers to put on his mothers grave so I thought that was a great idea. My mom is resting up at Tahoe so they couldn't go there. Life goes on and you try to live each day like it is your last, because you never know what tomorrow will bring. I thank God for my family and I pray I will be around for a long time to see them get married and have kids of there own what a great joy that will be.

1 comment:

EmmaP said...

i was just saying today how i felt "old"... then someone asked me how old my MOM was... (shhh.... dont tell her I told)... and they said, "wow! she isn't old at all". i said, "I know... but in my mind, she is still 55... and as long as she stays 55, i can stay 35 and then my world will be at peace" hahaha!