Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day Back To School

Yesterday was the first day back to school. I think they were excited and sad. Excited to see their friends, but sad that summer has ended. Of course they both bring home all these papers that the parents have to sign and laugh and say Mom you have home work! I think to they are a little excited because they get to wear their new clothes and shoes and they both had their hair colored black! My son has one of his friends in one class and another in another class so he was glad about that. Both of them are in choir this year which I was surprise my son did hand bells last year. At least they gave us a list of dates they they will be performing so that I can check ahead of time and make sure I have those nights off. For some reason they are always on a Tuesday night and although I don't work every Tuesday it seems that the dates fall on the Tuesday I do work. The first one is October 27th and yes it is a Tuesday so I check and what do you know it is a Tuesday I am off! Haven't been through all the papers yet and haven't sign any but probably will be busy on my days off signing all the papers and putting all the supply list for the classes together that is another thing when you get all these list and every class you have to have this and that! I remember when I was in school and the school supplied most of the stuff, boy how time has changed, but yet stayed the same. Well hopefully this will be a better year!!

No comments: